We are currently accepting new applications for the 2018 intake of BME students. Please ensure you have the following items before submitting your application.
- High school transcript: The applicant is expected to obtain their high school diploma in 2018 before the start of the KMITL academic term.
- Standardized test results: SAT or ACT or IB or IGCSE/A-Level, GAT/PAT
- English language proficiency test results (TOEFL, IELTS or IB)
- Personal statement by the student
- Letters of recommendation
Direct application for Fall 2017 are due before May 17, 2017. Click here to apply online
Please see the Faculty of Engineering Website for further details regarding studying at KMITL.