Dr Treesukon Treebupachatsakul
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Pathogenic Microorganism
- Medicinal Chemistry
Dr. Treesukon received her Ph.D. in Integrated Bioscience and Technology from Nagaoka University, Japan in 2015. She previously worked at The Institute for the Promotion of Teaching Science and Technology (IPST) under the Ministry of Education. She is currently a lecturer at Biomedical Engineering, KMITL. Her research areas include the Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pathogenic Microorganism and Medical Chemistry.
- 2015 D.Eng in Engineering of Integrated Bioscience and Technology, Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan
- 2011 M.Eng in Bioengineering, Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan
- 2009 B.Eng in Chemical engineering, Thammasat University, Thailand
- 2017-present, Lecturer, KMITL : Biomedical Engineering
- 2016-2017, Academician of Technology department, The Institute for the Promotion of Teaching Science and Technology (IPST)
- 2015-2016, Special lecturer, KMUTT : General Education
- Treesukon Treebupachatsakul, Hikaru Nakazawa, Hideaki Shinbo, Hiroki Fujikawa, Asami Nagaiwa, Nobuhiro Ochiai, Takashi Kawaguchi, Mitsuru Nikaido, Kazuhide Totani, Koki Shioya, Yosuke Shida, Yasushi Morikawa, Wataru Ogasawara, Hirofumi Okada. Heterologously expressed Aspergillus aculeatus b-glucosidase in Saccharomyces cerevisiae is a cost-effective alternative to commercial supplementation of b -glucosidase in industrial ethanol production using Trichoderma reesei J Biosci Bioeng. 2016, 121(1):27-35.
- Treesukon Treebupachatsakul, Koki Shioya, Hikaru Nakazawa, Takashi Kawaguchi, Yasushi Morikawa, Yosuke Shida, Wataru Ogasawara, Hirofumi Okada. Utilization of recombinant Trichoderma reesei expressing Aspergillus aculeatus b -glucosidase I (JN11) for a more economical production of ethanol from lignocellulosic biomass. J Biosci Bioeng. Received 13 February 2015, accepted 22 April 2015, published December 2015. 2015, 120(6):657-65.